Rothschild Pavilion Restoration
Marathon County, Village of Rothschild
The Rothschild Pavilion was built in 1911 and since has been named to the National Register of Historic Places and the Wisconsin Register of Historic Places. Over time, disrepair and poor remodeling decisions plagued the building. The Village of Rothschild wanted to turn it back into the vibrant dance hall and gathering place it once was. Funktion Design personnel assisted with plans for the restoration to allow future generations to enjoy the facility.
- Increased energy efficiency
- New roofing
- Clerestory windows and doors
- Private, local, and federal funded
- Structural evaluation
- Facility improvement recommendations
- Detailed facility budget preparation
- Project operating cost analysis
- Design services
- Bidding services
- Construction services
Project completed by our principals, prior to Funktion Design Studio, LLC, while employed with previous firms.