Rothschild Pavilion Facility Study
In previous roles, Funktion Design Studio personnel worked with design consultants and the Village of Rothschild to developed a building evaluation and facility study for the historic Rothschild Pavilion. Investigations included a structural evaluation, facility maintenance/improvement recommendations and an operational cost analysis for the architectural, mechanical and electrical systems.
- Recommendations for the facility improvement:
- Structural System
- Exterior Building Envelope – Roof/ceiling systems, walls,windows and doors
- Interior Construction – Walls and interior columns, floor finishes
- HVAC System
- Electrical System
- Operational cost analysis outlining the long-term energy operating costs
- Life cycle replacements for building systems and components
- Proposed facility uses for potential change of use
- Structural evaluation
- Mechanical / electrical / plumbing evaluation
- Facility condition evaluation
- Project operating cost analysis
Project completed by our principals, prior to Funktion Design Studio, LLC, while employed with previous firms.