Mosinee Fire Department
Funktion Design Studio worked with the Mosinee Fire District to design and build the Mosinee Fire Station Dormitory Addition. The addition was designed to provide sleeping rooms for Emergency Medical Technicians and First Responders to use during overnight, on-call shifts. This will decrease the response time for emergency services, providing better service to the community and better amenities for the Fire Station.
- Three individual, private sleeping rooms
- Each sleeping room is independently heated and cooled for optimum personal comfort
- Low-maintenance exterior materials; fiber-cement siding, standing seam metal roofing, aluminum windows
- Prepared the Sleeping Quarters Study to determine the best option for the Fire District
- Prepared preliminary design and opinion of probable cost
- Prepared construction documents and oversaw the bidding process
- Conducted on-site reviews and construction administration services
Project completed by our principals, prior to Funktion Design Studio, LLC, while employed with previous firms.